General Data Protection Regulation Notice
Please note that by contacting me by email or telephone you are consenting for your enquiry information to be recorded and securely stored digitally.
What information I collect and store:
1. Your contact details as provided when you initially made contact and as updated by you, including title, name, phone, email, postal address and reason for your initial enquiry.
How I use your information:
1. As point of contact information if you are engaged with therapy.
2. No information will be shared to a third party without your consent, the sole exception being if you are unable to give consent in the event of a clinical emergency.
How long do I keep your records.
1. If you decide not engage in therapy the enquiry record will be deleted immediately.
2. If you engage with therapy your information will be deleted five years after our last session.